A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 27 August 2012

30 minutes...

can you believe it! I made this card from start to finish in about 30 minutes! That is a major achievement for me because usually I hum and ha and fuss over my cards, but this one just came together.
I had a heck of a time trying to edit my phots of this card, the colors kept going all weird on me...I think it is because this line is very muted and has a grey tone to all the colors and my photo editing software kept wanting to make it 'brighter'. Someone more talented at photo editing than I probably could have done a much better job...but anyways...
I used the grey tape from My Minds Eye's Ginger collection and put a few strips across some white cardstock to make it look like patterned paper.

I hope you like!

Scrapbooking Cafe Supplies used:
Butterfly Punch-Martha Stewart
Decorative tape-My Minds Eye Ginger
Patterned Papers-My Minds Eye Nostalgia
Grey Bakers Twine-Sew Easy Bakers Twine Neutrals

Other Supplies used:
sentiment sticker-MME
chipboard circle
pink buttons
white lace trim

Just a quick post from me today, I hope you have a great week and I'll see you back here next Monday.
~Becky
Scrap Circus

1 comments:

Katie said...

Love it!

Post a Comment