A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 13 August 2012

it's time to celebrate 5!!!

Hello friends! Welcome to a new week. I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend. As you are reading this I am on the road with my family to BC's Okanagan region for the next week! I am super excited to have this time away and I look forward to sharing my scrapbooked adventures with you when we get home!

Today I have a bright, fun, cheery layout to share with you. I used the Cakewalk Collection from October Afternoon to try to catch up on some of my daughters past birthday photos. Today we celebrate her 5th birthday! (5 years or so late, lol)
 I created a fun and interactive confetti pocket on this layout. I used various sized punches to punch out a punch of circles and then used my sewing machine to stitch around a piece of vellum trapping the confetti inside.
I have been seeing confetti and confetti pockets a lot in galleries lately and I wanted to give it a try. It is really fun and I love how it turned out! I hope you'll give it a try.

Have a great week!
~Becky



0 comments:

Post a Comment