A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 28 August 2012

NYC - the mini

HI there! Dani here today to show that even an "office line" can work for many different projects, even travel mini-albums! :)

Yes, yes! I have used my most beloved October Afternoon - 9 to 5 (I really do love that line!) to create my entire mini-album for my trip to the Big Apple! And I think it looks so cool...

Here is one of the pages inside, sorry I tried to take more pictures, but the pages don't open flat (and my finger is NOT part of the mini, believe me).

One thing that I truly love about this project is the biding.. I found this super clever, super simple, super cute way to bind your books somewhere on the internet and I knew I had to use it to my next mini, just 2 holes in all pages (hello crop-a-dile) an elastic band and a paperclip! Brilliant! (And it holds very well!!!!)

I hope you have enjoyed a peek into my mini. I sure had lots of fun creating it...

Thanks for stopping by!

Dani Donner



2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

This is an amazing album! I LOVE IT! So impressed!

Katie said...

Love your mini-album! Great idea for the binding.

Post a Comment