A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 23 August 2012

Summer Cards!

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  It's Anita from http://www.craftygrldesigns.blogspot.ca/ and today I have some summery cards to share with you!  I used the perfect summery and fun paper Hello Summer by Echo Park!  Summer is my favorite season and we are currently squeezing out the most fun we can have these last few weeks before school starts!

I cut strips out of leftover sheets from the Hello Summer pad, it's a great way to use the leftovers!  Used a set by Lawn Fawn Flutter By (Scrapbooking online is actually getting Lawn Fawn stamps soon!)  

For this card I focused on using only a sentiment stamp and the rest of the elements of the card from the pad of paper.  I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers and popped them up with dimensional adhesive (foam squares) to add dimension.  I used a sentiment from Hero Arts.  And another patterned paper from the pad.  

Hope you've enjoyed my summery fun cards today!


1 comments:

Zoe said...

Love these card so sweet.

Post a Comment