A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Thanks - quick card

Hi, everyone! Dani here to share with you a SUPER DUPER quick card I made. There are some products that are created to make your life easier, the sticker sheets are one of them! I had to create a thank you card and had just a few minutes to do, so... What do you do when you start to panic? Breath inside a paper bag? Hummm, that's a good advice... But in my case I turn to my cute Simple Stories stickers! So, with o further ado, here is the card:

I mixed a lot of different lines here, but they worked very well together. And you will understand why I love the Simple Stories stickers so much with that detail shot:

They are "pop up ready"! Yes, same flowers in the sheet, perfect for layering... Score!!!

Supplies list:

Fancy Pants - Country Boutique
Simple Stories - Summer Fresh
American Crafts - Shoreline Blue Alpha stickers
Queen & Co. - Twinkle Goosebumps

Thanks for stopping by!

Dani Donner




1 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

What a cute and sweet little window card :)
I love how you popped up the little flowers.
Love ya girlie!

Post a Comment