A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 27 September 2012

Quick Masculine Birthday Cards

Hello Happy Thursday!  It's me Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.ca/  So on Saturday I realized that we were going to the inlaws to celebrate two of my brother in laws birthdays and I didn't have any masculine birthday cards left.  Did I mention that I realized this at 25 minutes before we were supposed to leave?  Oh boy!  I like to make cards and have them on hand for when I need them, but I had run out of masculine cards! And I feel that since I do make cards I should have some to give them! Our family is big on giving cards! Why is that I just don't make enough of them when we celebrate just as many men birthdays as women?  I think I could spend a whole month just making masculine birthday cards and maybe just maybe I could catch up.  I quickly ran to my dining craft table and somehow came up with two cards, they had to be the same if I stood a chance!  When I first got the Poppy Stamps Lorelei die I had been playing with it and had tucked in the die cut pieces in the envelope.  I decided I would use those!  Than I also had a bunch of label dies and decided to use that too. I quickly stamped the Newspaper background and sentiment by Hero Arts.  What took the longest was putting glue on the die!  I added a button and threaded one with orange bakers twine and one without because I couldn't decide what looked better!


Not bad for in a hurry desperately need cards, card right? Well that's it from me!  Hope I've inspired you to look at your scraps when your in a hurry!  The scraps saved me!  See you next Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment