A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 21 September 2012

School Days

Hi Scrapbooking Cafe Online Fans, Im here today to share a layout featuring Authentiques Curiosity, Its funny as I didn't realise this was a themed collection when I ordered it... I loved the colours so much.
It has a funky school theme to it and not in the true traditional school theme colours which I LOVE I find most school collections are very bright. This one is nice and mellow with great designs.

I created a layout with the collection and added a few Prima's and Tim Holtz embellishments Lastly some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze I dont think Kristy stocks the glaze yet but maybe we should ask her... :)


Supplies used: Authentique collection - Curiosity, Tim Holtz Pen Nibs, Prima Flowers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Oil Slick 

The Glimmer Glaze looks so much like ink splots I love it.

Thats all from me today have a wonderful day. And Happy Fall. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment