A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 3 September 2012

thank you

Happy Labor Day Monday friends! Being that it is a long weekend I just wanted to share a quick little project today. I need to send a thank you card so I just whipped this up. I love the bright fun colours in the Happy Days Collection from Echo Park.
 I mixed up the patterns with some fun banners and added a little strip of washi tape. I love combining many different patterns and textures on my projects.
I framed the cards sentiment with the small doily from the Decorative Doily Duo and tied some bakers twine through the holes.

Scrapbooking Cafe supplies used:
Happy Days Collection:Echo Park
Decorative Doily Duo:Die-namics
Circle Dies:Spellbinders
Blue Bakers Twine: Doodlebug
Dimensional Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Cardstock: American Crafts
other supplies:
buttons
black photo corners
letter stickers:Jillibean Soup
black washi tape:Poshi Washi

I hope you are enjoyed your holiday weekend. School starts tomorrow! I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. Have a great week and I hope you'll pop by again next Monday.
~Becky

0 comments:

Post a Comment