A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 25 September 2012

You are Amazing - birthday card

Hi, everyone! Dani here to share a fun card I made for my oldest son. Yesterday was his 8th birthday (where on Earth did time go?) and I couldn't resist the urge of making him a funky card.

I have seen this technique over on Pinterest (I'm slightly addicted, I'll admit) and was DIEing to try it. So... Scrapbooking Cafe Online helped me there, :)


 So for this one I used my Die-namics Chevron Stripes die, I die-cut many stripes of different papers from the super awesome Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho collection, glued them one after the other on a piece of cardstock then cut it in stripes every time the chevron would "change course". After that, I glued them down on a different piece of cardstock, but making them uneven (the pattern paper would be one chevron up it's match).

I finished up with some twine lollypops and a cool die-cut from the Macho Nacho. VoilĂ ! A fun card for a fun little wait not that little anymore, OMG I'm getting old! boy!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dani Donner

0 comments:

Post a Comment