A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Boys paradise

Hi everyone! Dani Donner here today to share a quick page I made using the new line from Amy Tangerine. I have to say I have a soft spot for colorful graphic papers, so when I first saw the Ready Set Go collection by American Crafts it was love at first sight...

What can I say?!?! I have two boys!!! I NEED cool papers, dude...

Now, this collection goes perfectly with fun filled pictures, like this whole wall full of Legos. Yes, LEGOS! Each and every niche was filled with tons of legos... Simply amazing!

So if you have some bright pictures to scrap you should definitely check this collection out!

Supplies:

Amy Tangerine - Ready Set Go (by American Crafts)

See you next week!

Dani Donner

0 comments:

Post a Comment