A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 8 October 2012

Gobble Gobble...

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends out there! I hope you found many reasons to be thankful this year.
This past weekend was also World Cardmaking Day! There was inspiration, challenges and prizes everywhere in the blogosphere!!! Were you able to get some time to make a card? or two?
I spent my weekend getting quite a few projects finished up, but I was only able to make one card. I thought I'd share it with you today.
I haven't made a masculine card in awhile and my hunny's birthday is coming up so I thought I would make a card for him.


To tell the truth, this card took me a looong time to create. I always have such a difficult time with masculine cards. I'm still not 100% sure I like it, but it is done, and I know my hunny will think it is great!
Scrapbooking Cafe Online supplies:
dimensional adhesives-Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
other supplies:
black photo corners
black buttons
embroidery floss
black lace ribbon
scalloped edge punch-EK Success
heart punch-SU/EK Success
Did you make any cards for World Cardmaking Day this past weekend? I'd love to see what you made. Please comment below and send me a link to your creations.
Have a great day!
~Becky

0 comments:

Post a Comment