A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 25 October 2012

Stars and circles

Hi everyone! Dani Donner here today bringing you a fun card done using the Die-namics Stacking Stars die and some Studio Calico papers. We had quite a few birthday parties around here lately and we all know what that means, right? No... Not a few extra pounds due to eating cake (I'm trying to erase those thoughts off of my mind). I mean cards! Yes, I had to increase my card production (which is close to zero...) to keep up with all the boys presents I had to hand out this month. As I keep saying, I'm not a card maker...

I have to say that those dies are PERFECT for little boy's cards:

A 1 1/8 inches circle from the Classic Circle Small Spellbinder to create the niche on top and some splatters with the lovely Perfect Pearls Mist Sour Apple and it was done.

The 8 year old boy who got it thought it was really cool card! (he told me so...) So I consider this a Mission Accomplished!

Thanks or stopping by!

Dani Donner

0 comments:

Post a Comment