A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 11 October 2012

Sweetest Thing

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  It's me Anita and today i have a card to share with you!  This card uses the new My Mind's Eye pad, The Sweetest Thing Bluebell 6 by 6 pad.  I love the colors of this pad, it's so easy to use the blues!  And my card also uses the Lorelei Leaf by Poppy Stamps, along with the perched bird by Memory Box!


I used one paper from the pad and used both sides to it, I love placing the bird on the leaf like this!  :>  Used another paper from The Sweetest thing pad for the polka dotted bird!  The sentiment is from the Good Friends set by Hero Arts, I think this makes a good Thinking of you card!

Well that's it for me!  See you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment