A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Thankful

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Canadian friends! And Happy World Cardmaking Day also belated!

Dani here to share a quick and fun project to celebrate Thanksgiving, Fall and the World Cardmaking day! Yep, I know, I'm so lazy that I have to group 3! major dates to go on and create a card... Oh well, what can I say... I hope it is worth the work (it took me 20 minutes, but don't tell anyone) and I can give you all some inspiration:





When I saw this Lawn Fawn stamp set with the three different backgrounds (it's called Interlocking Backdrops, a MUST HAVE) I thought "Self, even you, the lousiest stamper in the World, can make an awesome stamped background with them." And I was right as usual. So go check all the Lawn Fawn stamps at Scrapbooking Cafe Online and, if you can't ind what you are looking for, Kristy will be delighted to bring it in just for you! Isn't this awesome? My husband totally disagrees with this statement, ha!

Hope you have all had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends!

Dani Donner

0 comments:

Post a Comment