A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 22 October 2012

you are fabulous!

It snowed last night and it has been cold enough today for some of it to even stick around. While the pretty white flakes were falling down I was snug at my desk making something bright and colourful.
I just got the Woodland Park Collection from October Afternoon and I just had to dive right in! It is so beautiful :) I think it is out of stock at the store right now but if you love it as much as I do, let Kristy know and she'll order you one right away.
I've only had time to make one card so far, but I know there is a layout in my near future with this awesome kit.
So anywho; here's my card...


The yellow lace trim is new from Bo Bunny. You may have noticed that I use lace on my cards a lot, so I was SO EXCITED when this new lace came out...I've got it in every colour!!! Before I only had white lace, and sometimes I would colour it with Copic Markers to get the colour I want, but this is so much easier!


Scrapbooking Cafe supplies
Buttercup Lace Trim-Bo Bunny
Woodland Park Collection-October Afternoon (paper, label sticker)
Black ink-Memento
Foam Squares-Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
other supplies:
photo corners
sentiment stamp-Unity Stamp Co/{ippity}
Woodland Park Buttons-October Afternoon
Woodland Park Chipboard-October Afternoon
I hope you've enjoyed this bright, fun card today, especially if it is feeling a lot like winter where you live.

Have a great day!
~Becky

0 comments:

Post a Comment