A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Altered Frame

Hi everyone! Dani Donner here today bringing you a cute altered frame I did or my cousin. She is expecting her first child, a girl, and her name will be Manuela. So I wanted to give her a simple frame to hang at her nursery wall and my first thought was Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic, from American Crafts!

This collection is a dream come true to every little girl out there... Just dreamy with it's light pink, yellow and teal. :)

With the help of some Acrylic Paint and my beloved Silhouette Cameo I finished up this frame in no time.

How about you? Do you like to alter items around the house? Have you tried creating monograms from scratch like this one? Share your creations with us!

See you soon,

Dani Donner

0 comments:

Post a Comment