A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 19 November 2012

Baby Girl card

I got to spend this past Saturday at a crop at our local library. It was great to get to spend a whole day of uninterrupted scrapbooking time with other scrappy friends. I spent the majority of my time working on Christmas presents, but I managed to get a couple of cards made too and I wanted to share one of them with you today.

I've been sharing a lot of seasonal projects lately and I wanted to change it up a bit with this sweet baby girl card.

When I saw this 'BIG news' sticker in the Woodland Park kit from October Afternoon, I knew immediately I wanted to make a baby girl card with it. I used the beautiful and soft pink and cream pattern from the same kit as the background paper.


I layered a white doily on top of the patterned paper and then just layered a bunch of fun pink and white flowers on top. And of course I had to sew some sweet buttons to make flower centers.

I tied some pink twine around the whole card three times and then tied a big bow. Four white photo corners finished it off.
This is a simple card and I think it could be recreated for a number of different themes or occasions. I had a vision of it made in Christmas colors since the center emebllishments remind me of a wreath.
Make sure you check out what's NEW in the store!! Kristy is adding products almost daily!
Have a great week :)
~Becky

0 comments:

Post a Comment