A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 15 November 2012

Hexagon Gift Bag!

Hello Scrapbooking Cafe Friends!  It's Anita!  Hope your having a great week!  A few of the other girls on the blog here have shared about there beautiful weather.  Well my friends that is not the case for me!  Here in Winnipeg we had a huge snowfall this past weekend!  They actually had called for a blizzard but luckily that didn't happen but we did get so much snow!  We are into winter here for sure!  But I am thankful that the sun is shining, it had been such a dreary fall!  

Today I have a gift bag to share!  I love making gift bags!  It's a such a great touch when you give a gift that you decorated the gift bag!  You can find plain kraft gift bags anywhere and than decorate it yourself!  Today I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Hexagon dies along with Echo Parks Everyday Eclectric 6  by 6 pad!



Pretty simple I just die cut the hexagons from the pp and found a place for them and adhered it to the bag!  Added a pretty ribbon bow and there you go!  Fun to make and fun to give!  

I hope I've inspired you to decorate a gift bag when you give a gift too!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Love it!

Post a Comment