A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 1 November 2012

Peace Love and Joy

Hello Scrapbook Cafe Friends!  It's Anita here today with a Holiday card to share!  I am now truly into Holiday cards and loving it!  I am playing once again with Memory Box's Leaping Deer and Simple Stories Handmade Holidays!



I stamped the kraft cardstock with a Hero Arts snowflake background in white ink, than I dragged the edges through the ink pad, I like the look it gives!  Made the deer a Rudolf (can't help it!)   As I have mentioned before I enjoy making multiples of Holiday cards I've figured out for me that 4 is my magic number it's not too many cards and I enjoy making all 4 and I usually have enough product to make 4!


Well that's it from me!  Thank you for stopping in today!  :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment