A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 17 December 2012

Baby Girl Banner

Hello friends, Becky here with you today. I spent this past weekend making a banner for my friend who has a new baby granddaughter. I spent so much time working on it that I thought I would share it with you.

I used the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge to make the banners, and the Storybook cartridge to make the medallions and letters.
I used American Crafts cardstock and a whole bunch of random scraps from my stash to suit the colours that my friend wanted in the banner.

I decorated with the Martha Stewart Monarch punch, as well as some misc flowers, buttons, jewels and pearls.


I tied clusters of ribbons in between each letter to hid the ribbon that strings each letter together.


and here are some close ups of each letter so you can better see the details...








That is all for me today, thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget that if there is anything you are looking for that you don't see on the website, just ask Kristy.

Merry Christmas
~Becky


0 comments:

Post a Comment