A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 14 December 2012

Four tags!

Hello it's Anita gain with more tags to share!  I am really enjoying this week!  Have you wrapped all your gifts yet?  Me not so much, that would require having finished buying them all, although I am more than half way done!  :>  Today my tags are super easy!  I am sure you have some sets that have tags in them like me, I noticed today that my Hero Arts Basic Grey Set Happy Holidays had a tag in it so I decided to heart emboss it with white powder onto paper from Echo Park's Very Merry Collection!  These are easy tags so I made 4!


I added some buttons and twine from this Christmas Doodle Twine Collection, it's perfect for Christmas cards and tags!

Hope you have a great weekend!  :>  We have a busy Sunday but thankfully not tonight or Saturday!  :>  I plan to get started on wrapping gifts tonight!  :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment