A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 10 December 2012

Ho Ho Holiday Tag Week: Day 1

Hi Friends!  The Scrapbooking Cafe DT has something special to share with you this week. All week long we are going to be sharing Christmas Tag ideas with you!

I'm first up and I have a fun tag to share with you that I made using Echo Park's This & That Christmas Collection


I started off with a piece of white cardstock that I embossed with a stripy folder. You could use the Candy Cane embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I layered bits and pieces from the Echo Park kit on top. I added a die cut of the smaller doily from the Doily Duo by Die-namics


I finished off the tag with some red bakers twine, some buttons and a big fun bow! You could use this tag on a card, a layout or use it as a gift tag on a special package...it could even hang on your tree like an ornament!

That is all for me today, but make sure you stop by every day this week for some great taggy inspiration just in time for the holiday.

Merry Christmas!
~Becky
Scrap Circus


1 comments:

Anita Rex said...

So cute! Love your layered tag! So pretty!

Post a Comment