A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ho Ho Holiday Tag Week: Day 2

Ho Ho Ho! It's Becky back again with some more Holiday tags to share. Today I've made some quick and easy gift tags. I used my Cricut Expression and the Simply Charmed cartridge to cut out some cute stockings and mittens out of some fun patterned papers from the Echo Park This & That Christmas Collection.


I stamped a little to: and from: on the top of the tag and tied some brown bakers twine in the corner.

They are so quick and easy to make with the die cut machine, I made 6 of each!


Thanks for stopping by today. Remember we are sharing holiday tags every day this week so check back daily for more inspiration!

Have a great day!
~Becky

0 comments:

Post a Comment