A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 13 December 2012

Leaping Reindeer Tag!

Hello it's Anita and I am really happy to be here and share a tag during our Ho Ho Tag Week!  :>  I hope you've been inspired all week with the tags we have been sharing because I have!  Today I have a tag to share using Memory Box's Leaping Deer die and Echo Parks Very Merry Christmas Collection!


I cut the paper from the pad to 2 3/4 inchs by 3 1/2 inches and than I rounded the corners, heat embossed the Joy sentiment from a Hero Arts set added another strip of patterned paper and than some lace!  Popped the deer up with foam adhesive by Scrapbook adhesive.  Turned him into Rudolf with the red gem!  :>  

Well I think this is my second tag made this Holiday season, only a dozen or so left to go!  I shall be back tomorrow with another!

0 comments:

Post a Comment