A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 6 December 2012

WIld Blooms Thank you!

Hello!  It's Anita here today with a card to share! We are right into December and today I am taking a break with Holiday cards and have a Thank You card to share!  My card uses the Wild Blooms die by Memory Box, paper from Basic Grey's What's Up line.  I love playing with Memory Box dies and am so happy with how this card turned out:



I also used some baker's twine, which is one of my favorites to use!  :>  Hope this card has inspired you!  Do you hand out thank you cards after Christmas for gifts?  I always intend to but have  not got very far with that!  :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment