A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Monday 11 August 2014

In The Garden

Click to enlarge
I have a confession - I love to scrapbook, but I'm not a great photographer and sometimes you have a paper pack that just cries out to be used but you have no photos to use with it. In those instances I will sometimes print a nice picture I have found online, just for the sake of being creative and adding a pretty layout to my personal album. Such is the case here.

I was inspired to do this layout by Gabrielle Pollacco (see her layout and video tutorial here). You will probably see a lot of similarities between the two because I absolutely loved her layout - but I also tried to make it a bit my own.

Hope you like it. Comments are welcome.

Supplies

Paper: BoBunny "Enchanted Garden"
Stamps: BoBunny "Stitches", Stampendous, script text stamp (I can't remember the company)
Martha Stewart Swirly Lace punch around the page
Jolee's Boutique Lilac stickers
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die
Sizzix Flower Layers #7 Die
Cheery Lynn Large Lace Fairy Queen Butterfly Die
Cottage Cutz Garden Fend & Gate Die
Provocraft Embossing Folder "Texture"
Crafters Workshop Template/Mask
American Crafts Ribbon
Prima Mini Roses
Gelato Squid Ink
K&Company Dragonfly embellishments
Studio18 Chipboard Elements
Stazon in Dove Grey and Stone Grey
Silhouette Cameo for the title

If you cannot find any of the products listed in our online store, please email Kristy directly at scrapbookingcafe@aol.com. She can usually track down and order anything you might be in search of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment