A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 7 August 2014

The Red Viper

This is for all the Game of Thrones fans out there...

Click to enlarge
 I am loving the distressed style right now so you might see it on a lot of my layouts in the future. This combines a bunch of different paper brands, some inking with stamp pads and acrylic paint, and then lots of fun embellishments. I hope you like it.

Click to enlarge
Here is a close up of one of the embellishment areas. I tend to always buy my flowers in white so that I can dye them any color I want using Glimmer Mists, Dylusions, or any other spray I might have.

Paper:
Reminisce - "World Map"
Creative Imaginations
S.E.I - "delicacy"
DCWV - "Tradewinds"
Cardstock - Bazzil

Inks:
Ranger Distress Ink
Stampin Up

Other:
Prima flowers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Studio18 - Chipboard accents
Spellbinders shapeabilities - Heraldry
Acrylic paints - black, dark chocolate, bronze and pure gold
EK Success gems
Mosaic Tiles
Jewelry bits
Fabric Trim - unknown

If you cannot find any of the products listed in our online store, please email Kristy directly at scrapbookingcafe@aol.com. She can usually track down and order anything you might be in search of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment