A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Sunday 19 October 2014

Danse Macabre - Card

I love this background stamp from Stampendous, and a project over on the Stampendous project page inspired me to dig it out again and try it with something new - Dylusions Ink Spray.

Click to enlarge
The really funny thing about this project was the border - it's a negative I turned into a positive. I tried printing a spiderweb border using my Silhouette Cameo, but it wouldn't cut all the way through the cardstock - I suspect because I need a new blade (my machine is well used). But because it didn't cut all the way through, it created a really neat etched type of border. Rather than waste the cardstock and the effort, I decided to keep it. I accented it with a mix of some black, orange and green glitter and then some My Mind's Eye chipboard elements and voila.

Supplies:

Bazzil Cardstock
Stamp - Stampendous
Ink - Versafine Black
Dylusions Ink Spray
Chipboard Elements - My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found - Halloween"
Glitter - Martha Stewart
Silhouette Cameo

0 comments:

Post a Comment