A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 14 October 2014

It's Halloween Week

Thanksgiving is over, so push aside the turkey and bring on the candy...Welcome to Halloween aWeek at the Scrapbooking Cafe. Every day for the next week (and perhaps even a few extra days if I can get them done) I will be posting Halloween projects.

I love Halloween! It's just such a fun Holiday and the kids are so cute in their costumes. I love the fall colours and the Halloween decorations - the cute kind, not so much the gory kind. And because I love Halloween so much, I like to send out Halloween cards to a few of my friends and family that I know also enjoy the spooky holiday.

So to start Halloween week, I am sharing one of my Halloween cards.

Click to enlarge

Supplies:

Paper and chipboard accent -My Minds Eye "Haunted"
Martha Stewart Spider Web Punch
Silhouette Cameo

0 comments:

Post a Comment