A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Joy Card

I had a goal this year of making Christmas cards that could travel through the mail easily, without needing padded envelopes or extra postage. To that end, I saw some cards on Pinterest that had this unique two piece cover joined by either large letters or images, so I decided to give it a try.

Click to enlarge
This card didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. It looks ok, but getting the letters to stick well was difficult. I tried a variety of adhesives and some worked better than others, but in the end I was somewhat disappointed. For me, it's a little plain - but the paper is so pretty. It actually has a little shimmer to it which is hard to capture on camera.

Supplies

Paper - TPC Studios
Silhouette Cameo
Cardstock - Bazzil and DCWV Immortal Love Cardstock

0 comments:

Post a Comment