A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Saturday 17 January 2015

Don't Let Life Ruffle Your Feathers

This was a challenge art journal page - the goal was to use "Wings". I really like the way this one turned out, but I'm pretty new to this art journal work. The embellishments on the left side might prove to be a bit much - I'm still trying to balance the art journal/painting work with my scrapbooking tendencies.

Hope you like it, and I would welcome comments/feedback!

Click to enlarge

Supplies:

Art Journal - Dylusions
Acrylic Paint - Accent and Americana
Stencil - Folkart
Flowers - Prima
Dylusions Spray Ink
Die - Die-namics
Hot off the press - stamp
Memento Black ink

1 comments:

czarownica said...

Love angel's wings. Those look great!

Post a Comment