A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 15 January 2015

Fall in Love

For this layout, I wanted to try a new technique showcased by Julie Balzer using Viva Inka Gold on black cardstock. I love the dramatic look it gives a layout, and it's a really fun product to work with. I hope you like it as well. Comments are welcome, and if you like our projects, I hope you'll consider following our blog!

Click to enlarge

The photo is an artist rendering I printed from the internet. The little boy in it is so cute and kind of reminds me of my son :D

Supplies:

Cardstock - Bazzil
Stencils - Crafters Workshop Template
Viva Inka Gold
Stickers - Creative Imaginations and Stickopotamus
Key - K&Company
Ribbon, Feathers, and Grass embellishments - Michaels and Dollar Store
Silhouette Cameo letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment