A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Thursday 15 October 2015

Halloween - Creepy Crawly Card

So, after a very busy summer and a hectic back to school I am finally returning to the craft room to get some much needed crafting done. I hope you all had a great summer too and are enjoying the fabulous fall foliage (great for lots of pictures!).

Halloween Cards are top of my "to-do" list these days, so over the next few weeks, that's what you'll see the most. I hope you enjoy them, and as always, feel free to comment and/or share your projects.


Supplies


Paper - Me and My Big Ideas and Recollections
Cardstock - Bazzil Raven Black
Stamp - CraftSmart
Ribbon - Recollections
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Silhouette Cameo

0 comments:

Post a Comment