A place to share ideas, techniques, products and most of all fun! We hope you will enjoy our projects and also share yours. Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions anytime!
RSS

Friday 4 December 2015

Beautiful Blue Christmas

I went a little retro this Christmas, not necessarily in the designs, but in the supplies. I dug out a lot of stamps and papers I have had for ages, including the gorgeous background paper you see on this card. It's from SandyLion, which should tell you how old it is, since I don't even know if that company is still operating.

I took inspiration for this card from a card done by Hania (http://hania739.blogspot.ca/). She has some beautiful work if you would like to check out her site.

Click to enlarge

Supplies

Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Sandy Lion
Ribbon - Recollections
Ink - Stampin Up Brocade Blue
Stamp - Hero Arts CL722
Die - Memory Box Frostyville Border and ProvoCraft Label Die

0 comments:

Post a Comment